If you think you may have a drug or alcohol addiction, we encourage you to take the self-assessment below. Check all of the statements that apply to you:
Carefully consider the following statements. If any of them apply, you may be suffering from a drug or alcohol addiction. Call now to discover the best treatment option for you.
- I’ve tried to stop drinking or using my drug of choice for a week or so, but couldn’t do it.
- I wish people would stop talking about my alcohol and drug use.
- I’ve attempted to switch drinks/drugs to try not to get drunk or high.
- I need a drink or some drugs to get my day started.
- I feel envious of people who can drink or do drugs without getting in trouble.
- My use of substances causes problems in my relationships with my family.
- My use of substances causes problems in my relationships with others.
- I have used credit to get more alcohol or drugs.
- I’ve gotten drunk or high even after deciding to quit drugs or alcohol.
- I have dodged responsibilities (like school or work) because of my alcohol or drug use.
- I have experienced blackouts or times I can’t remember.
- My life would be better if I didn’t drink or do drugs.