TREATMENT FOR ALCOHOLISM
Alcohol is a powerful drug. Because of its widespread availability, minimal restrictions on use and social acceptance, alcoholism continues to be a health epidemic in the United States. Those that suffer from this disease may lose their jobs, their families, and even their lives as a result of their dependence.
An alcohol rehab program is the most effective catalyst for recovery. Our alcohol rehab programs have been developed to provide sustainable methods of relapse prevention.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Around-the-clock support
- Flexible, long-term outpatient and rehab programs (30,60, or 90 days)
- Intensive individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Family therapy
- Nutrition, fitness and art therapy
- 12-Step support meetings
- Clinically-focused treatment
- Upscale community life in sunny South Florida
- Wellness center and proximity to world-famous beaches
Destination Hope offers some of the most unique and successful 30-day, 60-day and 90-day alcohol rehab programs available in Florida. Everything from the intimate size of our facility to our gender-specific programs and client empowerment have been carefully designed to assist your loved one with their recovery.