COORDINATING YOUR TREATMENT PLAN
Finding the right treatment program is essential to recovering from drug or alcohol addiction. We can help. Our dedicated addiction professionals are a phone call away 24/7 to answer any questions.
WE ARE READY TO ASSIST YOU WITH INFORMATION ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Our drug and alcohol rehab practices and options
- Insurance coverage and potential benefits
- The admissions process and important details
- Financing and payment options
- Travel arrangements
At Destination Hope, our admissions procedure is designed to be as easy as possible. Our goal is to prepare you for a comfortable transition into treatment. Once a person makes the decision that they want and need professional help, we connect them with an admissions representative to help with the three-part process:
- An admissions representative will call to confidentially collect any information necessary for admittance into treatment – the date of entering treatment will be determined by the client.
- Upon arrival, an orientation and preliminary evaluation will be made to lay the foundation for a treatment plan and schedule.
- A full psychological evaluation will be given to assist in mapping out a plan for long-term care and sobriety.
Personal information will never be given to any third party and will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.